Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Good Day

Here's a picture from where we were, can anyone guess the city?

(Okay its Antwerp in Belgium).

Our little shopping trip went really well! I found dark skinny jeans, white tunic, beige knit, light pink scarf, light purple tunic, black ballerinas and bangles! I'm very pleased with myself even tough I didn't find everything I wanted. The rest I get from Madrid, maybe. Tomorrow I will post pictures of what I bought!

I'm off to movies now to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Enjoy your weekend everyone! xx

7 comments:

SinotheDivine said...

my dream is to go to antwerp...this city was the homecity of antwerp six so its enough for me to love her...love your dress and also the bag...thank for comments on my vintage clothes...take care!

carocream said...

I love antwerp! I go to school there :] i like your dress!

giggleness said...

i love your dress!
xx

Mirka said...

thanks, i really like the dress too :)

Stephanie said...

I REALLY want to see that movie but I think i'm going to end up renting it because everyone how sees it talks about how it's three hours long...as you end up mentioning in your next post ;)

xx

$ouLphate said...

that dress is gorgeouss =D ps;i also live in the netherlands! hihi xoxo

cybeel said...

oh anyone told you, you look like Nicole Kidman here? Really