Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sverige / Sweden






Ebba von Sydow is an editor-in-chief of the webedition of Swedish woman's magazine Veckorevyn. She is considered as a style icon in Sweden and clothes and other stuff she mentiones in her popular blog, are usually sold out within hours. She wears a lot of clothes from Swedish designers, such as Acne, Whyred and Filippa K, and loves knits, layering and little jackets (like me!)

I think her style is nothing too kooky but very Scandinavian and cute!

8 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Thank you for your comment, silver lining is my favorite song! I think you have an adorable blog! Would you like to exchange links? xoxo

The Clothes Horse said...

Her style is pretty classic for her region, she looks great though.

FashionSqueah! said...

I can see why she's a style icon, I love all these outfits! Char x

love and youth said...

yeah it is quite classic but thats also why i like it... :)

Dooder City said...

I can totally tell why she is a style icon. She looks beautiful.

coco said...

I adore the jacket with the sleeves rolled up, very cute.

giggleness said...

ja, väldigt typiskt svenskt :) skit snyggt ju.

fashionable said...

the had a great style! like your blog !