Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sverige / Sweden






Ebba von Sydow is an editor-in-chief of the webedition of Swedish woman's magazine Veckorevyn. She is considered as a style icon in Sweden and clothes and other stuff she mentiones in her popular blog, are usually sold out within hours. She wears a lot of clothes from Swedish designers, such as Acne, Whyred and Filippa K, and loves knits, layering and little jackets (like me!)

I think her style is nothing too kooky but very Scandinavian and cute!

8 comments:

Em said...

Thank you for your comment, silver lining is my favorite song! I think you have an adorable blog! Would you like to exchange links? xoxo

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Her style is pretty classic for her region, she looks great though.

FashionSqueah! said...

I can see why she's a style icon, I love all these outfits! Char x

Mirka said...

yeah it is quite classic but thats also why i like it... :)

Baybay Mama said...

I can totally tell why she is a style icon. She looks beautiful.

Ella Gregory said...

I adore the jacket with the sleeves rolled up, very cute.

giggleness said...

ja, väldigt typiskt svenskt :) skit snyggt ju.

Anonymous said...

the had a great style! like your blog !