Monday, January 12, 2009

Style Never Goes Out Of Fashion

I love individuality and people who have developed their own distinctive sense of style.

I am addicted to street style blogs from all over the world. I love seeing how people dress in real life, because that inspires me more than the looks on the runways. I have always appreciated style more than fashion. I follow trends and get excited over new seasons but some things never change, like my fondness of black tights, dark skinny jeans, ballerina flats, chunky knits, big rings and vintage clothes, bags and shoes.

Street style blogs are a great source of inspiration but also almost like traveling. Photos of the people and places in Reykjavik/Tokyo/Sydney/Los Angeles/Berlin take me on a journey to the daily life of those places. Virtual traveling has it's benefits, no jet lags and its for free, all in the comfort of your own home (with a big cup of coffee in my case).

My favorites are the street style blogs of Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, London and New York.




Photos from Stockholm Street Style, Dam Style and Copenhangen Street Style.


No comments: