Monday, January 19, 2009

Boy By Band Of Outsiders



Seriously, Boy By Band Of Outsiders is something almost too cool for words. I just know I have found a major inspiration for this spring.

What I love about this collection:
  1. the clean colour palette (I'm seriously bored with the bright-colours-for-spring -mentality)
  2. the trousers and how they end just above the ankle (must-have)
  3. the tailored jackets (also must-have)
  4. the pencil skirts (look nice but probably not on me, have to test first)
  5. the slight "indie-rock meets Swedish fashion blogger" -feeling (like this!)

Pictures from style.com

6 comments:

Marian said...

this collection is so perfect,it defo is indie dances with rock! think Kirsten was great choice for model too,she embodies a great aura for it!
thank you for your lovely comment on my feature.really appreciate the support!
muah x
marian

Baybay Mama said...

It kind of reminds me of something Kirstin Dunst would wear! I love it, wait, is that her? heheh

In-tree-gue said...

A lovely collection

Mirka said...

Kristin really was a good choice for the collection! Sadly her own personal style has been somewhat disappointing recently...

*kate* said...

hey! i am not a fan of yellow at all but for some reason i am dying to get yellow shoes this year!

hey i tagged ya :)

Mimi said...

Great minds think alike! I am writing a piece about this same topic! :]

xo