Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeling the Spring!

The weather is finally getting warm around here! People (me included) are nuts about the sun and try to spend as much time outdoors as possible! And with warmer weather, less clothes are needed...

So, some spring street style inspiration, por favor (you can also try to guess the city).




 

Right now I'm really into skirts... Have to find a maxi skirt/dress soon!

Next time I'll share my latest finds from the flea market (they were practically free)!!

Love,
M

(photos facehunter and sydneystreetstyle) guessed the city right?

7 comments:

Emily said...

Love these outfits, especially in the 2nd, 4th & 5th photos. I want to wear the 4th outfit to work!! :)

Leah said...

Great street style inspiration. Love skirts for Spring too.

xo L.

Hermosa Makeup said...

I love your blog! xoxo

Cee said...

Warm weather hasn't come to my city yet, and these gorgeous photos just made me crave it even more. I especially love the fourth one- that skirt is so gorgeous!
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

Did you already find your perfect maxi skirt?

Xx

Etrapar said...

I'm in the mood of feeling summer but this weather is not having the same mood...I thik she is sad (because the weather it's def a she, too moody haha)
kisses&take.care

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Oh I am looking for a perfect pleated maxi skirt like in your last picture, but in a different colour. :) X

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/