Wednesday, May 6, 2009

pretty rock


The lead singer of Oasis, Liam Gallagher, is now designing clothes for men! The clothing line will be called Pretty Green (what an interesting name) and as the PG website says:

Pretty Green is an up-front, straight talking, classic clothing range owned, founded and designed by Liam Gallagher. The Pretty Green team is made up of key industry professionals. The clothing range, which is entirely 'limited edition', will include classic designs across footwear, denim, knitwear, jackets, trench coats, parkas, t-shirts, hats, scarves and accessories; all subject to Liam's final approval.

Liam says:

"Clothes and music are my passion. I'm not here to rip anyone off and I'm not doing it for the money either. I'm doing it cuz there's a lack of stuff out there of the things I would wear"

Liam Gallagher

The line will be on sale in June. Would you consider buying something from Liam's line for your boyfriend?

Tot ziens/see you! xx

(pictures/quotes prettygreen.com)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome! I'm not a huge Oasis fan, but that's pretty cool that he is designing a menswear line. I love hearing about new menswear, you constantly hear about new women's collections but not men's. It's always refreshing =)

jennifer said...

Ohhh if I had a boyfriend I probably would. He's pretty cool. x

Mimi said...

Lovely, I love menswear:)

Mimi said...

I didnt see him designing clothes at all. I love Oasis, Wonderwall and Champagne Super Nova are a couple of my fave songs

xo