Friday, March 27, 2009

Still Here!

Nippon Vogue March 2009
Nippon Vogue March 2009

Hey all, I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I'm still here, I've just been so super busy with all the visits and meetings that I've been unable to update my blog. Sorry for that! I hope you still remember me though.

Currently I'm in Cambodia! Singapore was modern and busy, and unbelievably clean. But I've fallen in love with Cambodia, the people, culture, weather and everything. I wouldn't want to leave but tomorrow I'm travelling to Thailand.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them transferred on computer, probably in few days! Have a nice day everyone xx

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds awesome! Have a great time!

T said...

I hope you're having an amazing time in Cambodia! I'm loving these photos!

Ambroisine said...

You are so lucky to be in Cambodia ! Can't wait to see the pictures :)